Our Mission: Cause & Vision
“Men will not die for a vision but they will die for a cause.”
“For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.”
- 2 Timothy 4:6-7
Desert Valley Church’s Two-Fold Cause:
To Continually Maintain a Compassionate Heart for the LostRecognizing that those without Christ are harassed and dejected, (Matthew 9:35-38) and understanding those without Christ are also headed for an eternal damnation. Our cause is to reach them, help them and lead them to their Savior, Jesus Christ. This is a cause we must be willing to die for.
To Teach the Believer Who They Are in ChristComing to a full and complete knowledge of what Christ has done for them at Calvary, so that the believer lives, experiences and enjoys the KINGDOM LIFE with victory and power. No more defeat and deficiency in their minds! The believer is renewed in his thinking by the Word of God and stays in step with the Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:25) The enemy has no place. This is our CAUSE!
Desert Valley Church's Vision Statement
- A people growing in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, recognizing His grace for Salvation, sanctification and spiritual maturity.
- A people discovering their God-given purpose in our church, our city, our nation and the world.
- A people enjoying God’s blessings in the home, at work and the local church.
- A people walking in the kingdom of God with power and authority.
- A people filled with the precious Holy Spirit, led completely and entirely by His still small voice.
- A people demonstrating the love of God with a spirit of kindness.
- A church reaching the “Valley of the Sun”, the nation and the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A body of believers that creates an atmosphere and an environment for people to grow and flourish.
Desert Valley Church's Mission Statement“……empowering people to fulfill God’s destiny for their lives.”
Desert Valley Church – Values
- Passionate about God and His Word
- Empowering Leadership
- A healthy community
- Outreached focused
- Excellence in all we do
- Relevant to our city and world